Contributing to the Environment with Products and Services OKI Eco Products
Information terminal equipment product standards
- Resource saving
- Two items (one item for ATMs) or more of the mass, volume or number of parts of the product shall be reduced compared with a conventional product or per unit performance.
- The product shall have a structure that enables upgrade of performance or function (excluding customer-specific products).
- The packaging space volume ratio of the packaging box shall be improved compared to a conventional product. Or the space volume ratio shall be within 30%.
- Ease of recycling
- Recyclability shall be 60% or more (70% or more for ATMs).
- Label of small secondary batteries (Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Li-ion, Pb) shall be indicated and the structure such that they can be easily separated.
- No special tools shall be required for dismantling.
- Paper-based packaging materials shall not be bonded to plastic etc.
- Energy conservation
- Product power consumption shall be reduced.
- Regulations on hazardous substances
- The plastic parts that make up the product shall not contain cadmium, lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium or specific brominated flame retardants (PBB, PBBE).
- Financial terminal
- Post office counter terminal (V-type) CTM-V