Environmental Management OKI Group Environmental Policy
OKI Group Environmental Policy
The OKI Group realizes a better global environment by providing products and services that contribute to the development of the information society for the next generation, and passes this down within the group.
- Work to prevent pollution and protect the environment by implementing the OKI Group environmental management.
- Take action to provide environment-friendly products and services in all business processes through product planning, manufacturing, and maintenance operations.
- In business activities, strive to save energy and resources and take action to reduce and recycle waste.
- Work on biodiversity conservation and sustainable use.
- Comply with applicable environmental legal requirements and regulations, and with customer requirements and other requirements to which the OKI Group subscribes.
- Adequately implement PDmCA (Plan-Do-multiple Check-Act) in the environmental management system, and take action to advance environmental performance and to continue improvement of its operation system.
- Disclose environmental information, and make wide contributions to the society by supporting environmental activities.