2. Ownership and Restriction
(1) Licensor or its suppliers own all the copyright and proprietary rights in and to the Licensed Software. The structure, organization and code contained in Licensed Software are the valuable trade secrets of Licensor and its suppliers. Licensed Software is also protected by United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. Licensee must treat the Licensed Software just as Licensee would treat any other copyrighted material, such as a book.
(2) Except as stated in Section 1, Licensee may not make copies rent, lease, distribute, transfer or reprint the Licensed Software, in whole or in part.
(3) Licensee agrees not to modify, alter, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Licensed Software.
(4) Licensee agrees not to change the file names for the Licensed Software.
(5) Except as stated in this Agreement, Licensor does not grant Licensee any intellectual property rights in or to the Licensed Software.