For PDF manuals:
You need Adobe Reader installed on your computer/device.
For HTML manuals:
1. Download the user manual file to your PC but do not unzip.
2. Right-click the downloaded file and select "Properties" from the drop down menu. In the "general" tab, if an "Unblock" button appears, please click on the button and select "OK".
3. Unzip the file on your PC.
4. In the unzipped folder, open the index.html which is in the language folder. The manual will open in your web browser.
5. If an Active-X restriction warning appears, click "Allow"
Language : Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
(Size: 56.1 KB)