2. Ownership and Restriction
(1) The Software is licensed, not sold. OKI or its licensors own all the copyright and proprietary rights in and to the Software. The structure, organization and code contained in the Software are the valuable trade secrets of OKI and its licensors. The Software is also protected by United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. You must treat the Software just as you would treat any other copyrighted material, such as a book.
(2) Except as stated in Section 1, you may not copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, transfer or sublicense the Software, in whole or in part.
(3) You agree not to modify, alter, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of, the Software.
(4) You agree not to change the file names for the Software.
(5) You agree not to modify or delete the copyright or other proprietary notices included in the Software.
(6) Except as stated in this Agreement, OKI does not grant you any intellectual property rights in or to the Software.