LOCATION: Irving, TX
OKI Data Americas, Inc. (ODA), headquartered in Irving, TX is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the United States. To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished Sr. Manager, Customer Service and Support.
A successful candidate would reside in the Dallas, Texas area and possesses 3-5 years’ with hardware and/or application solutions. This person will have experience working with Industrial Print Market industry and oriented print devices and have great leadership experience. This person will also have great problem solving and analytical skills.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
- Managing a service staff responsible for leading a service team to grow Customer Service revenue from the sale of service contracts, time and material, and depot repairs; plan for FY18/FY19.
- Overseeing managers that are responsible for working with third party call center, ensuring KPI targets are being met, and providing monthly results to VP and Director, Customer Service and Support.
- Will be responsible for leading the service organization through the transition of SAP CRM to Salesforce. Transition to be completed 1st quarter FY19, while effectively communicating steps and updates to VP and Director, Customer Service and Support
- Manage and interact with all internal departments ensuring service KPI’s are met, or exceeded
- Responsible for overseeing managers and supervisor responsible for reducing parts warranty expense through an effective and efficient dealer and third-party providers.
- Working with the Director, Customer Service and Support, create performance service metrics scorecard utilizing SalesForce focused on parts usage, inventory, and efficient part replenishment for distribution and dealer network
- Supervising managers and supervisors responsible for the identification, analysis, selection and ongoing negotiation of third-party service partners.
- Responsible for overseeing the supervision of the day-to-day process of the order processing team.
- Supports and reports data from a service team to VP and Director, Customer Service & Support to meet/exceed service levels and customer satisfaction. Requires an analysis of service levels utilizing Salesforce and to be able to build Salesforce dashboard for reporting. Also requires previous knowledge and management of third-party service from a vendor perspective.
- Responsible for overseeing a team that builds business relationships with assigned vendors and dealers with a strong working relationship with operations, and finance.
- Responsible for overseeing and monitoring manager that supports equipment warranty replacement and monitoring scrap approval ensuring budgets are met.
- The leader of managers and supervisors to support requests from TSMs and DSMs on the OkiCare Service Enhancement Program; identifies and manages program requirements and establishes processes and procedures to meet or exceed end-user needs. Responsible for managing a team for the smooth implementation of service on large end user accounts by working with CS&S management staff and various departments in a project management capacity.
- Will recommended process improvement to streamline or improve the efficiency of service responsible for meeting targeted repair turnaround time and communicating results to the VP and Director of Customer Service and Support.
- Manage process utilizing service management team to track, manage and provide monthly equipment downtime and report results to VP, Director, of CS&S and Okidata Corporate management team that will handle escalations to resolution and document anomalies for historical reporting. Results to be provided to VP and Director Customer Service and Support on a monthly basis.
- Manage a team that will perform continuous follow-up and track project to completion, while sharing results with VP and Director, Customer Service and Support.
- Manage a team of Regional Technical Sales Consultants responsible for pre/post sales activities which includes; Dealership product training, end-user support, VIP customer support and limited media knowledge and support
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study, or comparable previous work experience
- 3-5 years of experience with hardware and/or application solutions or equivalent
- combination of education and work experience.
- 1-3 years with Salesforce experience is required
- 1-3 years of experience analyzing different aspects of customers’ needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND SOFTWAR REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent understanding of Industrial Print Market industry and oriented print devices.
- Must have verifiable people management and people development experience skills
- Must have a degree in business or related field.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have strong P&L financial experience.
- Working knowledge of financial metrics. Ability to determine ROI on actions taken, to
- continuously refine activities. And a solid understanding of P&L and cost center reports
- Understand all aspects of customer wants and needs by market segment (technical and
- graphics segments), and by market category (vertical market) by working with key
- industry analysts.
- Ability to manage cross functional management team to achieve company goals and objectives.
- 25% travel, both domestic & international
SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.