LOCATION: Irving, TX
OKI Data Americas, Inc. (ODA), headquartered in Irving, TX is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the United States. To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished Planner II
A successful candidate would reside in the Dallas, Texas area and possesses a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an inventory planning environment. In addition, the candidate would have thorough knowledge of planning and procurement techniques and managing vendor relationships.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
· Prepares monthly inventory plan utilizing forecast, inventory levels and shipping schedules from ODC.
· Recommends, enters and tracks purchase orders for the procurement of product from ODC factories.
· Recommends and submits purchase requisitions for domestic procurement.
· Analyzes and compares shipping schedules to open orders, communicates and reconciles all discrepancies with ODC and identifies product availability issues to Marketing, Sales and Operations management.
· Attends product team meetings and coordinates all Operation issues for new product introductions.
· Controls all product phase-outs and end of life to minimize inventory exposure.
· Maintains all new part numbers in SAP. Provides input to manufacturing engineering on bill of material creation.
· Coordinates and tracks all Engineering Change Requests to control and ensure utilization of inventory.
· Monitors the production schedule to ensure timely availability of product. Assist the Production Scheduler with schedule conflicts and constraints.
· Prepares and distribute regular availability and constraint reports to marketing, sales and operations management.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
· 1-3 or more years of experience in an inventory planning environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABIITIES, SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
· MRP and planning experience
· Strong analytical abilities
· Microsoft Office (Word / Excel) must be strong in Excel
· SAP Experiences
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent analytical abilities and PC skills
· CPIM certification a pluc
SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.