Ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications, the low-odor, eco-solvent SX inks offer a wide color gamut and vivid color saturation for consistently vibrant, glossy print images—and with low odor for a cleaner, healthier workplace environment.
Superior Indoor & Outdoor Durability
- Get the most durable outdoor graphics on the market and stay consistent up to 36 months outdoors without lamination, unlike competitive inks that fade significantly after a couple months.
- Provides the longest 3M™ MCS™ Warranty for vehicle/fleet graphics in its class. The superior ink penetration makes it ideal for wrapping vehicles of all sizes.
- GREENGUARD Gold certified for safety of indoor applications in sensitive environments.
High Density Printing
- The high-viscosity SX inks can achieve exceptional color density and details in dark areas at industry-best print speed—ideal for printing sharp, impressive backlit signs.
- ColorPainter printers maintain the same color density, even as speed increases, thanks to DDP Technology.
Fine Detail Printing
- Produces photo-realistic, glossy poster prints on white or photo paper with full, bright color gamut
- The 7-color model with gray ink creates real monchrome images without color shifts and produces smooth gradients.
Developed specifically to address demand for high quality and productivity in the wide format outdoor signage and indoor graphics markets.
- Industrial Piezo printheads are engineered for constant, precise drop control at ultra-fast printing speeds. With longer wear time, they reduce waste and saves on replacement costs.
- Top print speed on banners of up to 716 ft²/h with quality results
- Excellent image quality on PVC at 356 ft²/hr production print mode.
- ColorPainter printers provide faster high-density print modes than competitors so you get quality prints in quick turn-time.
- Large 1.5-liter capacity ink bags and built-in sub tanks allow operators to easily replace ink without interrupting print jobs.
- Air flow system and large post heater accelerate drying to ensure safe winding using the take-up unit in all print modes.
PREMIUM PRINT TECHNOLOGIES
The ColorPainter M-64s features Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) Technology and Smart Pass (SP4) Technology together with industrial Piezo printheads to deliver consistently rich, glossy colors with fine details and superior quality.
- Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) Technology controls and optimizes dot size and density for each print mode which accentuates fine details and delivers rich, bold and glossy colors without sacrificing speed.
- Smart Pass (SP4) Technology delivers fine image quality for skin tones and smooth gradients at high speeds, on various media.
- Smart Nozzle Mapping (SNM3) Technology is an advanced nozzle compensation technology that automatically re-maps clogged nozzles so you can continue to print with perfect image quality, significantly reducing downtime and boosting productivity.
- The built-in ionizer neutralizes static electricity to eliminate static-related print issues, even in low humidity environments or on sensitive media.
- Media lifter included for easy loading and unloading of media rolls up to 110 lbs.
- Professional roll to roll winding system with precise media feed.
Save time and money with low ink costs, easy-to-operate features and reliable performance.
- Significantly lower ink costs than competitors, can save owners thousands of dollars each year.
- The automatic print adjustment feature uses optical sensors to automatically perform both media advance and bi-directional position adjustment, ensuring high-quality printing even for first-time operators.
- The intuitive CP Manager controller software allows users to operate and monitor the printer from a PC.
- ONYX RipCenter software is included with printer purchase to provide the control and simplicity needed to get started in wide-format print production.
- Printheads are covered as part of the hardware under a 3-year parts warranty.