Ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications, the low-odor, eco-solvent SX inks offer a wide color gamut and vivid color saturation for consistently vibrant, glossy print images—and with low odor for a cleaner, healthier workplace environment.
Superior Indoor & Outdoor Durability
- Get the most durable outdoor graphics on the market and stay consistent up to 36 months outdoors without lamination, unlike competitive inks that fade significantly after a couple months.
- Provides a long 3M™ MCS™ Warranty for vehicle/fleet graphics. The superior ink penetration makes it ideal for wrapping vehicles of all sizes.
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified for safety of indoor applications in sensitive environments.
High Density Printing
- The high-viscosity SX inks can achieve exceptional color density and details in dark areas at industry-best print speed—ideal for printing sharp, impressive backlit signs.
- ColorPainter printers maintain the same color density, even as speed increases, thanks to DDP Technology.
Fine Detail Printing
- Produces photo-realistic, glossy poster prints on white or photo paper with full, bright color gamut.
- Gray and light gray SX inks deliver sharp monochrome images without color shifts and capable of showing smooth graduation, light shadows and metallic texture.
Developed specifically to address demand for high quality and productivity in the wide format outdoor signage and indoor graphics markets where width is a concern.
- Industrial Piezo printheads are engineered for constant, precise drop control at ultra-fast printing speeds. With longer wear time, they reduce waste and saves on replacement costs.
- Top print speed on banners of up to 609 ft²/h with quality results
- Excellent image quality on PVC at 406 ft²/hr production print mode.
- ColorPainter printers provide faster high-density print modes than competitors so you get quality prints in quick turn-time.
- Large 1.5-liter capacity ink bags and built-in sub tanks allow operators to easily replace ink without interrupting print jobs.
PREMIUM PRINT TECHNOLOGIES
The ColorPainter H3-104s features Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) Technology and Smart Pass (SP4) Technology together with industrial Piezo printheads to deliver consistently rich, glossy colors with fine details and superior quality.
- Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) Technology controls and optimizes dot size and density for each print mode which accentuates fine details and delivers rich, bold and glossy colors without sacrificing speed.
- Smart Pass (SP4) Technology delivers fine image quality for skin tones and smooth gradients at high speeds, on various media.
- Smart Nozzle Mapping (SNM3) Technology is an advanced nozzle compensation technology that automatically re-maps clogged nozzles so you can continue to print with perfect image quality, significantly reducing downtime and boosting productivity.
- SSS Technology detects when there is contact between the printheads and the media, allowing the operator to make adjustments during the print run without canceling it, helping reduce ink and media waste, while improving efficiency and productivity.
Reliable performance for high-volume print environments
- The automatic print adjustment feature uses optical sensors to automatically perform both media advance and bi-directional position adjustment, ensuring high-quality printing for operators of all levels.
- The robust media feed and take-up system support reliable unattended printing of heavy-duty media rolls.
- Operators can easily align double-sided prints using the alignment line which is printed on each side. Feature may not support all media types.
- Optional mesh print ink tray enables printing on mesh banner without using a liner.
- The intuitive CP Manager controller software allows users to operate and monitor the printer from a PC.
- Printheads are covered as part of the hardware under a 3-year parts warranty.