Location: Irving, Texas
The Regional Sales Manager for the ColorPainter line of printers will be accountable for delivering on a defined product line business plan measured by securing top line revenue, margin and overall profitability targets across their responsible region. RSM will own dealer management & growth initiatives and the rolling 3 month forecast (units, revenue and GM). Additionally, this individual will place focus on driving profitability and brand value by executing successful marketing programs with Marketing Communications and sales programs to exceed committed sales targets. RSM will drive successful product introductions as new products come to market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet Sales goals while also attaining gross margin targets.
- Manage and meet Sales budgets.
- Establish and oversee the regional network of Dealers and extended sales partners.
- Directly manage major and critical developing accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Coordinate closely with Marketing on all marketing activities, product launches, and customer service initiatives
- Represent the company at trade shows, seminars and open houses to increase and attract new business.
- Manage Sales Pipeline & Forecast (rolling 3 month) for defined region and product line
- Manage key P&L elements: Promo/Marketing budgets, Operational Expense (travel, ent.)
- Partner with Marketing Communications to research, analyze and develop segmentation, targeting, and product positioning initiatives. Share with entire team industry expertise
- Develop and maintain presentation materials, sales aids, sample prints, and up-to-date sales tools and literature for use in a professional and organized manner.
- Train and work with dealer sales staff to develop knowledge and key skills important to closing new sales and competing with the ColorPainter line.
- Work hand in hand with the other sales functions (Such as (TSMs) and end-users, supporting the sales process through close.
- Plan time and activities, maintain records in CRM, and perform required administrative tasks to ensure effective and efficient management of the Region.
- Handle other projects as assigned by the Director of Sales.
This position is accountable for:
- Delivering on a defined product line business plan measured by securing top line revenue, margin and overall profitability targets across your responsible region.
- The rolling 3 month forecast (units, revenue & GM)
- Focusing on driving profitability & brand value by executing successful marketing programs with Marketing Communications and sales programs to exceed committed sales targets.
- Driving successful product introductions as new products come to market.
Gaining share of the dealer / partner network over the competition. Overcoming sales inhibitors, such as commodity vs. value added selling or selling against the competition at much lower pricing. Prioritizing administrative management of opportunities to ensure monthly sales targets are met. Managing sales processes through the stages, driving opportunities to a close. Overcoming objections and making compelling sales arguments against competition.
Internal: GM, Operations, Customer Support, Technical Support, and Marketing
External: Dealers / End users
Education, Skills & Experience:
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in relevant area, Masters preferred.
Training and/or experience: Minimum of 10 years recent experience in comparable industry within the Digital Printing segments. Prior experience in consultative selling (hw and sw) systems.
- Sign & Graphics Market Experience REQUIRE.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Software Requirements:
- Background with or knowledge of rip, color management and workflow solutions software and applications as related to this field.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel. Effective presenter – must be able to articulate and communicate ideas and concepts clearly.
- Self-motivated, driven with the ability to handle multiple high profile situations simultaneously while remaining calm & confident.
- Long term demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Strong working knowledge of wide format industry.
- Demonstrated technical acumen and success in selling wide format printing systems.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiating skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills all required.
- Must maintain a sense of urgency and goal orientation.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
Agency DisclaimerAll resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process