LOCATION: Irving, TX
OKI Data Americas, Inc. (ODA), headquartered in Irving, TX is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the United States. To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished Order Processing Coordinator.
A successful candidate would reside in the Dallas, Texas area and possesses 1-3 years of coordinator experience, preferably in sales or customer service. In addition, the candidate would have thorough knowledge of processing of customer orders, change requests, returns, and program administration, as well as exception handling of automated transactions. Additional responsibilities include department activity tracking/reporting and communicating customer order requirements to various departments to insure satisfactory and on-time deliveries.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
• Process customer orders, change orders, and returns received via hard copy, telephone and electronic formats, as well as internal and promotional requests.
• Monitor email@example.com email for customer purchase orders, changes, inquiries, status updates.
• Answer incoming calls from customers as well as field sales organization.
• Review individual order holds, and resolve credit hold issues with Finance and Sales management to obtain order releases.
• Research and resolve shipping discrepancies. Process Proof of Delivery requests as required.
• Authorize returns, credits, invoices and replacement orders. Monitor return receipts and approve for credit.
• Research and resolve pricing discrepancies, and process credits/debits as required.
• Administer company programs such as employee purchases and others as assigned.
• Communicate product availability and backorder status to customers.
• Monitor the shipping process to insure on-time deliveries. Arrange for and track expedited shipments.
• Answer RGA line calls from dealers and end-users, determine if printer is in warranty or out, and create proper transaction for printer to be returned for repair in our Repair Depot. Save order to PDF spool for operations to access. Send return confirmation and instructions to customer.
• Once repaired printer is ready to be returned to customer, create outbound order, delivery and pick list, send to operations for shipping.
• Identify and resolve issues re: late shipments.
• File all completed paperwork and orders.
• Coordinators will review meet comp orders and ensure program is followed, bid is not expired, proper back-up is presented in order for dealer to qualify for the program credit.
• Monitor firstname.lastname@example.org email for customer orders and inquiries
• Average 35-40 orders entered daily
• Average 35 incoming calls daily
• Maintain ASA of < 30 sec.
• Maintain < 24 hour turnaround time for processing orders and responding to customer inquiries
• High School diploma with some college level courses in business/accounting or equivalent work experience.
• 1 - 3 years coordinator experience in sales or customer service environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
• SAP experience for transaction processing, reporting and inquiries
• Strong mathematical aptitude/detail oriented
• Working knowledge of warehouse operations: materials planning, inventory, shipping and receiving.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Lotus Notes and Internet
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
RELOCATION NOT PROVIDED.
SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.
Interested? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org