LOCATION: Field Based(Within 40 miles or 60 minutes of major airports in Southern California, Las Vegas, Phoenix)
OKI Data Americas, Inc. (ODA), headquartered in Irving, TX is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the United States. To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished New Business Development Sales individual.
A successful candidate would reside in the contiguous United States and possesses 5 to 7 years or more year track record of individual contributor success, strategic selling and experience working with SI / VARs. In addition, the candidate would have thorough knowledge of and experience in the printer industry. This role will have assigned targets and is enabled through a strategic selling model and associated metrics.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
- Achieve and exceed assigned revenue goal
- Create and develop C-level relationships inside ISV/SI and end user accounts in the assigned market
- Develop relationship maps
- Professionally present the OKI story, marketing materials and value proposition to prospects
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend solutions that provide value
- Report on all sales activities, revenue projections and forecasting requirements
- Extensive travel
- Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities and driving incremental revenue
- Revenue goal attainment and over-achievement is key
- Frequent communications with sales management and customer contacts
- Daily prospecting for new business opportunities
- Develop key relationships with customers, channel partners and co-workers
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desirable
- 5-7 years of demonstrated success
- Background and expertise in print industry
- Experience working with direct / indirect channel partners
- Strong communication skills (written / verbal), polished, professional sales personality, closing & negotiating skills, ability to work with minimal supervision
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong written, verbal, business process, and analytical skills.
- Comfortable interacting across enterprise and at all levels.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft desktop computing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Functions effectively in a home office
- Well versed in Salesforce.com and SAP along with other sales-oriented applications.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
Agency DisclaimerAll resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.