LOCATION: Irving, TX
OKI Data Americas, Inc. (ODA), headquartered in Irving, TX is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the United States. To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished Marketing Manager.
A successful candidate would reside in the Dallas, Texas area and possesses 3 or more year track record of success in decision-making roles within marketing and marketing strategy in a technology-focused industry. In addition, the candidate would have thorough knowledge of and experience in the printer industry.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the marketplace, end users, and technologies as related to product line responsibilities. These product lines will include Industrial LED, Label, Textile, and Continuous Print.
- Responsible for product life cycle management including identifying opportunities to capitalize on product line/product strengths and approaches to rectify/minimize product line/product weaknesses.
- Assist with the original, 2H, and 3-5 year Business Plans for assigned product lines.
- Ensure that the sales channels and the end user purchasers of assigned product are kept informed of promotional activities and changes in prices, design, application, and quality improvements.
- Direct the development, creation, and placement of advertising, digital media and sales promotion materials required to effectively execute the sales programs and plans. Manage the sales promotion budget of approximately $350,000.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 4year track record of success in decision-making roles within marketing and marketing strategy in a technology-focused industry
- Previous printer industry experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong written, verbal, business process, and analytical skills.
- Comfortable interacting across enterprise and at all levels.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft desktop computing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Functions effectively as both team member and team leader
SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.