Drivers & Utilities
Please read the notes and the software license agreement carefully before downloading this software. If you do not accept any of the terms of this agreement, you must not download this software
|File Size||738,364 Byte|
|Category||Recommended Printing Driver|
|Operating System||OS X 10.7; Mac OS X 10.6; Mac OS X 10.5; Mac OS X 10.4|
|Languages||English; French; German; Italian; Spanish|
• OCF and CID bitmap fonts are not used.
• SaiMincho and ChuGothic which are displayed on Mac OS X application will be printed as bitmap font.
• If many fonts are installed on the printer hard disk, the PPD auto selection may not work. This is restriction of the printer driver by the Apple company.
• The CMYK simulation function cannot be used depending on application.
• To setup custom paper size, select [Page Setting] - [Setting] - [Custom Paper Size]. If specified paper size is over a printer's limitations, it is printed from current tray and paper size.
• If custom paper size is defined as landscape (width > height) and N-up is selected, the logical paper direction cannot be matched with your expectation. In this case, please define the custom paper size as portrait (width < height) and set landscape for print direction.
• The consumable message may be displayed on a print queue of Mac-OS-X 10.7. Please check with printer's LCD message for consumable.
• Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 don't support AppleTalk.
• Mac OS X 10.6.7 cannot print correctly. Please refer to http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1377?viewlocale=en_US
• If you cannot print via network or a consumable message is displayed on a print queue on On Mac OS X 10.6.8, please update the OS.