The MC573dn is perfect for businesses that need print, copy, scan and fax functions and high-quality, ultra-fast output. The device’s added memory, media flexibility, smart features and intuitive controls put it at the top of the MFP class.
Productivity and connectivity - Keeping productivity high and seamlessly connected
Perfect for businesses that need print, copy, scan and fax functions and high-quality, ultra-fast output. The device’s added memory, media flexibility, smart features and intuitive controls put it at the top of the MFP class.
- High resolution 1200 x 1200dpi colour printing with print speeds of 30ppm, with duplex printing as standard
- High definition LED colour scanner with speeds of 30ipm and a range of functions designed to improve workflow and productivity in the workplace
- 1GB RAM memory for trouble-free printing of graphics-intensive documents
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Mobile printing from smartphones and tablets, Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc.
- Wireless Direct feature offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security features - Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
Helping businesses to stay in control of printing output and cost, the MC573dn includes a wide range of cost and time-saving features.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
smart Extendable Platform (sXP) – Allows for connectivity to pull printing fleet and other devices
The MC573dn gives businesses access to a wide range of new features. Connecting to existing pull printing fleets and third-party IT applications is simple, bringing the power of smart technology to any workgroup.
- OKI's open architecture sXP for workflow integration and document management
- Intuitive, customisable 7” colour LCD touch screen
- Potential to run third-party applications on the device, such as PaperCut MF
- Access to document management software SENDYS Explorer LITE at no extra cost
- SENDYS Output Manager option, allowing administrator to manager all users’ print jobs, reducing costs and environmental impact
- Software development kit (SDK) available for rapid implementation of a custom solution
Simple to set-up, use and own - Low power consumption and duplex printing as standard
The MC573dn is easy to set-up and use with a range of eco-friendly features that save energy and help to lower running costs, including duplex printing as standard.
- Video guidance for installation and changing consumables
- When new features are available you can update the device via the OKI portal
- Trouble-shooting on the device screen and via OKI Mobile Print app
- Quiet mode ideal for smaller offices
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce costs, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces paper usage
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life