1. Double-click on the downloaded file.
2. On the OS except Windows XP/Windows 2000, if [User Account Control] is displayed, click Yes.
A folder is created with the same name as the downloaded file and then the file is decompressed.
3. [Select Language] is displayed; Select your language and then click OK.
4. [License window] is displayed; click "I Agree" if you accept the user license agreement.
5. Installer launches; follow the steps on the window to install the software.
If the old version printer driver is installed, [Do you want to keep the existing driver or use the new one?] is displayed. Follow the steps to install the new version driver. And it is instructed to restart the OS before install it.
6. On the OS except Windows XP/Windows 2000, if [Program Compatibility Assistant] is displayed, click [This program installed correctly].
7. On Windows 2000, when [Digital Signature Not Found] is displayed, click Yes.