드라이버 & 유틸리티
|파일 크기||738,364 Byte|
|지원 제품||C920WT; ES9420WT|
|운영 체제||OS X 10.7; Mac OS X 10.6; Mac OS X 10.5; Mac OS X 10.4|
|지원 언어||영어; 프랑스어; 독일어; 이탈리아어; 스페인어|
• OCF and CID bitmap fonts are not used.
• SaiMincho and ChuGothic which are displayed on Mac OS X application will be printed as bitmap font.
• If many fonts are installed on the printer hard disk, the PPD auto selection may not work. This is restriction of the printer driver by the Apple company.
• The CMYK simulation function cannot be used depending on application.
• To setup custom paper size, select [Page Setting] - [Setting] - [Custom Paper Size]. If specified paper size is over a printer's limitations, it is printed from current tray and paper size.
• If custom paper size is defined as landscape (width > height) and N-up is selected, the logical paper direction cannot be matched with your expectation. In this case, please define the custom paper size as portrait (width < height) and set landscape for print direction.
• The consumable message may be displayed on a print queue of Mac-OS-X 10.7. Please check with printer's LCD message for consumable.
• Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 don't support AppleTalk.
• Mac OS X 10.6.7 cannot print correctly. Please refer to http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1377?viewlocale=en_US
• If you cannot print via network or a consumable message is displayed on a print queue on On Mac OS X 10.6.8, please update the OS.