Six-week Test the Best promotion gives Shinrai partners the opportunity to be the first to test the superb quality of OKI’s new portfolio of colour devices
Egham, 16th November, 2016 – OKI Systems Ireland is offering for a limited time only an unbeatable 50% off retail price on select models from its newly-launched range of colour printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) exclusively for OKI Shinrai partners.
The Test the Best promotion runs from 14th November to 31st December 2016 and gives Shinrai partners exclusive, low-cost access to eleven devices from an incredible new colour portfolio featuring OKI’s pioneering digital LED colour printing technology. With 50% off the Recommended Retail Price (RRP¬) and a maximum of two units per model, partners can buy one to test OKI’s superb HD colour quality and unrivalled media flexibility and one to sell to their top customers.
“OKI’s Test the Best promotion offers our Shinrai partners an exclusive opportunity to be the first to try out the fantastic printers and MFPs from our new range at half the recommended retail price,” said Andrew Hall, OKI Systems UK Marketing Manager. “This is a revenue-boosting deal for our partners enabling them to offer their customers cutting edge colour printing technology that provides the flexibility to print professional quality documents in-house.”
The launch promotion, which runs until 31 December 2016, includes eleven different models:
- C332dn – an A4 colour printer for the desktop, with flexible media handling and high quality output
- MC363dn – a compact A4 colour MFP that sets new standards for small businesses
- C612n/dn – an A4 colour printer with flexible media handling, robust security and low cost of ownership
- C712n/dn – a powerful A4 colour printer for fast production of top quality output, from everyday mono and colour documents to high-end marketing materials, at low cost per page. Ideal for work-groups within an enterprise
- C823n/dn, C833n/dn and C843dn – ultra-compact A3 colour printers with fast print speeds, flexible paper handling and high capacity toners for everyday and professional-quality printing