Drivers & Utilities
Please read the notes and the software license agreement carefully before downloading this software. If you do not accept any of the terms of this agreement, you must not download this software
|File Size||13,961,966 Byte|
|Products||C834; C844; ES8434; KS8445|
|Operating System||macOS 11; macOS 10.15; macOS 10.14; macOS 10.13; macOS 10.12; OS X 10.11; OS X 10.10|
|Languages||Brazilian Portuguese; English; French; German; Italian; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese; Simplified Chinese; Spanish; Traditional Chinese|
Ver. 1.0.1 supports ENERGY STAR 3.0.
Depending on your location, the duplex printing (long side binding) is the default setting after this version.
To print on one side, uncheck [Two-Sided] checkbox or select [Off] for [Two-Sided] on the [Layout] panel.
• With a color PostScript printer, the black of a character may be printed by a composite (CMYK mixed color).
• If many fonts are installed on the printer hard disk, the PPD auto selection may not work. This is restriction of the printer driver by the Apple company.
• The Black overprint function cannot be used depending on application.
• The toner save function cannot be used depending on application.
• The CMYK simulation function cannot be used depending on application.
• To setup custom paper size, select [Page Setting] - [Setting] - [Custom Paper Size]. If specified paper size is over a printer's limitations, it is printed from current tray and paper size.
• If custom paper size is defined as landscape (width > height) and N-up is selected, the logical paper direction cannot be matched with your expectation. In this case, please define the custom paper size as portrait (width < height) and set landscape for print direction.