OKI Announces Changes in Representative Director
TOKYO, February 21, 2019 -- OKI (TOKYO: 6703) today announced that the Board of Directors made its appointment at its meeting today, which will be effective April 1, 2019.
1. Changes in Representative Director (Effective April 1, 2019)
||Newly appointed title (current title)
||Representative Director and Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer and Head of Corporate Planning Group (Director and Executive Vice President)
- *Reference: Continues Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Financial Officer
2. Brief biography of the newly appointed Representative Director and Senior Executive Vice President
- Date and place of birth
- March 9, 1960 (58 years old), Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Graduated from Faculty of Law, Keio University (March 1982)
- Business career
- June 2018
- Chief Compliance Officer (current)
- April 2017
- Executive Vice President and Member of the Board (current)
Chief Financial Officer (current)
- June 2016
- Senior Vice President and Member of the Board
- April 2016
- Chief Risk Management Officer,
General Manager of Corporate Planning Group
- August 2015
- General Manager of Overseas Sales Div., Marketing & Sales Headquarters
- May 2015
- Joined Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.,
Senior Vice President
- April 2013
- Managing Executive Officer, Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.
- April 2012
- Managing Executive Officer, Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd.
- April 2012
- Managing Executive Officer, Mizuho Bank Ltd.
- April 2011
- Managing Executive Officer
- April 2009
- Executive Officer, Manager of No.17 Sales Div.
- April 2007
- Manager of Global Trade Finance Sales Div., Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd.
- April 1982
- Joined The Fuji Bank, Limited
About Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1881, OKI Electric Industry is Japan's leading telecommunications manufacturer. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, OKI provides top-quality products, technologies, and solutions to customers through its info-telecom systems and printer operations. Its various business divisions function synergistically to bring to market exciting new products and technologies that meet a wide range of customer needs in various sectors. Visit OKI's global website at https://www.oki.com/.
- The names of companies and products mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies and organizations.
- Press Contact:
- Public Relations Division
- * Information in the press releases is current on the date of the press announcement, but is subject to change without prior notice.