To install the Oki Driver follow these steps:Before you can install this driver you will need to logon to Windows XP with an account that has 'Administrative Rights'
1) Go to the 'Start' menu and goto 'Settings' -> 'Printers'
2) Right click on the printer e.g. OKI ML3390 and select 'Properties'
3) Click on the Advanced tab.
4) Click on the 'New Driver' Button.
5) The 'Add New Hardware Wizard' will open. Click 'Next'.
6) Click on 'Have Disk...'
7) Insert the supplied Oki Driver Disk into the CD-ROM drive and click on 'Browse..'
8) Go to "D:\Drivers\WinXP\'Code Page'" and click 'Open'. (Where D is your CD-ROM and Code Page is the Code Page you require. E.g. ANSI, CEE, BALTIC...etc)
9) Click 'OK'
10) Make sure the correct model is selected, then click 'Next'
11) Click 'Finish'
* Note: These drivers are not 'Digitally Signed' and a message will be displayed noting this. If you still want to use our drivers please click 'Yes' to continue.After the files have been copied. The Oki driver will be installed.This driver supports the following code pages : Windows Ansi, Windows Baltic, Windows Central Eastern European(CEE), Windows Cyrillic, Windows Greek and Windows Turkish.