Irving, Texas, October 18, 2018 – OKI Data Americas – a world-class printing technology leader – today announced that they are introducing their new Digital Transfer Printer and demonstrating the feature-rich capabilities of its innovative wide format and production printing solutions in Booth #2249 at 2018 SGIA Expo in Las Vegas on October 18 – 20.
“SGIA is largely recognized as the world’s most formidable exhibition for professionals in the specialty graphics industry. With an emphasis on digital transfer technology and textile printing applications, it makes sense for OKI to officially launch its latest product addition for Specialty Printing solutions at this event,” said Lou Stricklin, Director of Corporate Marketing at OKI. “OKI understands that technology advancement remains our competitive weapon and we are committed to improving the customer experience and meeting the growing demands of our customers.”
The Pro9541WT, utilizing OKI Data’s revolutionary CMYK + White technology, raises the bar and sets the new standard for generously-sized, high-value digital transfer printing. Surpassing the limitation of tabloid-size transfer sheets, the Pro9541WT delivers crisp, color-rich images on apparel and hard goods – and even produces perfectly-scaled graphics and text on plus-sized clothing.
“This is the only LED 5-color device in the world to deliver 13”x19 digital transfers and OKI is the first-to-market with this long-awaited technology,” said Arthur Verwey, Senior Marketing Manager at OKI. “For the first time customers can get an upsized transfer sheet without incurring additional set-up fees or incremental charges.”
OKI’s full line of proColor™ digital transfer printing solutions will be demonstrated during this three-day event including:
- C711WT: The C711WT digital transfer printer has the ability to print color-plus-white on transfer media.
- Pro8432 WT: This new tabloid-sized digital transfer printer with industry-leading, solid opacity white toner technology and CMY color enables users to print on dark garments. The compact and highly efficient Pro8432WT provides HD-quality color heat transfers for apparel, hard goods and a wide range of other materials.
- C831TS: Designed specifically for T-shirt and apparel decorators, the compact C831TS digital transfer printer produces affordable, high-quality graphics and text for transfer sheets used with a variety of fabric substrates.
OKI will also demonstrate the functionality of their commercial printer series including the C942DP+ CMYK + White toner printer. This innovative device prints impactful graphics on dark stocks by laying high-density white toner beneath color in a single pass.
Additionally, OKI will display its full line of ColorPainter™ wide format devices including the E-64s, M-64s and H3-104s. The E-64s is specifically designed to support lower-volume print environments with best-in-class color saturation and outdoor durability. SGIA attendees will also see output from the M-64s, OKI’s flagship wide format printer serving print shops with industrial-grade hardware and print quality at world-class speeds. The H3-104s will also be onsite printing banners, wall coverings and 104”- wide graphic designs. All OKI wide format devices produce GREENGUARD Gold Certified output, having passed a rigorous certification process meeting health-based criteria for low chemical and particle emissions for use in sensitive environments like educational and medical facilities.
Demonstrations & Promotions:
- Digital Transfer Heat Transfer Workflow Demonstrations: From transfer paper to finished garment, OKI’s digital transfer experts will conduct ongoing demonstrations, showing how to create high-quality printed goods with an easy-to-follow, repeatable workflow.
- Early Adopter Discount for Pro9541WT: OKI will be offering a pre-sale discount for customers eager to be one of the first to own this first-to-market printer. Stop by OKI Booth #2249 for details.
- Worry-Free Guarantee Financing Program: Get the 8432WT and/or C711WT printer for a super-low monthly payment of $199 and $99, respectively. Both digital Transfer Printers come with OKI’s dependable, full-coverage onsite service warranty.
- ColorPainter™ Printer Series Knockout Promotion: Take advantage of OKI’s best offer of the year:
- E-64s: $2k instant rebate or financing with no money down and payments as low as $99 a month for six months plus: FREE extra set of ink and FREE material cutting option
- M-64s: $4k instant rebate or financing with no money down and payments as low as $99 a month for six months plus: FREE extra set of ink and FREE material cutting option
- H3-104s: $10k instant rebate or financing with no money down and payments as low as $99 a month for six months plus: FREE extra set of ink
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Irving, Texas, is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation and backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a $4.0 billion multinational public corporation which has been a leader in telecom, infrastructure, and mechatronics systems since 1881. OKI began its innovation in the printing industry more than four decades ago, first marketing some of the earliest dot matrix printers before pioneering the LED print technology that continues to drive OKI’s product portfolio today.