How You Can Help
OKI Data Americas encourages our customers to consider the impact of their printed output. Here are a few tips on how you can help create a more sustainable future.
- Duplex printing allows you to print on both sides of paper, greatly reducing material usage and recycling volumes. It comes installed or as an option on many OKI printers.
- N-up printing allows you to print multiple pages of documents on a single page.
- Multi-function printers consolidate devices, saving space and energy.
- Electronic data management is a software-based capability that lets you scan and save documents, bypassing the need for paper output.
- The Toner Save function prints in draft mode, which uses less toner.
- OKI printers are configured to automatically put printers into Power Save Mode, and to automatically come out of sleep mode when a print job is sent.
- Many OKI printers and MFPs meet Energy Star® Compliance for energy efficiency. Check the product brochure for details.
- Paper recycling is key: Install and use paper recycling bins, encourage participation, and learn about recycling details in your community.