Location: Irving, TX
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide expertise in product and regulatory compliance (UL, FCC, EnergyStar, E-Waste, WERCSmart, California Prop 65, RoHS, REACH, ECCN, TSCA, Certificate of Origin, Safety Data Sheets/Warranty, VPAT section 508, etc.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain or produce product compliance certificates for multiple internal groups (sales, marketing, etc.)
- Primary contact for all product compliance requests, information, training, and research.
- Prepare and submit state and federal filings on a regular basis.
- Liaison for parent company requests and queries.
- Knowledgeable/expert in trade compliance and HTS.
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory standards and guidelines.
- Set expectations with internal customers
- BS degree (or equivalent experience)
TRAINING AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years’ experience working with mechanical/electrical regulatory compliance, particularly with a foreign parent company.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Software Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Outstanding time management abilities
- Results oriented
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Familiarity with filing State and Government documents
- Ability to comprehend engineering documents
- Knowledge of federal and third-party mandatory regulatory standards
- Ability to travel by air, within the U.S., approximately 5%.
- Ability to lift and handle computers and peripherals.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.