OKI Data Americas, Inc. (ODA), headquartered in Irving, TX is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the North, Central and South Americas. To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished Sr. Accountant.
A successful candidate would reside in the contiguous United States and possesses 7 years of work experience in accounting role. Position is responsible for financial closing, reporting, budgeting/forecasting and assisting audits.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close processes
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements and analytical reports in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the finance and non-finance departments.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and internal management reports by gathering and analyzing information from our subsidiaries.
- Prepare account analysis & reconciliation for key balance sheet and expense accounts
- Develop & support Inventory Obsolescence & Capitalization reserve requirements.
- Develop & maintain departmental budgetary tools & instructions to non-financial departments during annual budgetary cycle.
- Coordinate with other leaders to update monthly financial forecasts
- Manage the SAP Internal Order system for Marketing project cost control & reconciliation
- Develop & maintain contingent warranty liability based on future warranty population & historical costs.
- Assist in the preparation of schedules and financial information for external and internal audits
- Develop standard costs based on foreign purchase price & domestic add-on requirements to ensure corporate guidelines and general accepted accounting principles are being followed.
- Set standard costs in SAP financial systems. Establish inter-company pricing to subsidiary as part of the annual budgetary process.
- Reconcile inventory of third party logistic (3PL) partners to ensure processes general accounting principles are being followed.
- Travel to & conduct cycle count reviews at various 3PL partners.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- B.S. in accounting required
- 7 years accounting experience working in a fast pace environment
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Experienced in Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and Microsoft Word.
- Experience in supervisory role a plus
- SAP experienced a must
- 5% to other offices and warehouses, as needed.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.