Location: Irving, TX
OKI Data Americas, Inc., headquartered in Irving, Texas (ODA) is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the United States.
To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished Salesforce CRM Manager.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION/SUMMARY:
The Salesforce CRM Manager will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The ideal candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the salesforce.com platform. The administrator will also have experience integrating salesforce.com databases with marketing automation tools, preferably Marketo, to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns. The administrator will work closely with the corporate marketing, digital marketing automation, and business unit marketing leads to manage customer data, pipeline management, digital campaign execution, promotions and reporting. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce CRM Manager will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions of salesforce.com including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Work closely with digital marketing manager to develop and execute campaigns bridging salesforce.com and Marketo digital marketing automation platforms
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our marketing and information systems teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- BS/BA degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum three years of Salesforce.com systems management experience
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, transpose high-level requirements into an executable plan, communicate complex details using general, non-technical terms, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Ability to understand, apply and use personal computers and software applications including advanced skills in Salesforce, Power Point, Excel, Office 365 and Word
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process