LOCATION: Field Based
OKI Data Americas, Inc. (ODA), headquartered in Irving, TX is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the United States. To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished Associate Sales Representative.
A successful candidate would reside in the contiguous United States and possesses 1 to 5 years or more year track record of individual contributor success, and outside sales experience. Primary purpose of this role is to meet assigned revenue goals and increased customer presence. Position is responsible for generating and follow up on sales leads, building pipelines, dealer sales visit and training, as well as related trade show attendance.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
- Works closely with marketing and telemarketing
- Provides weekly reports of customer updates and schedules
- Gain product knowledge and selling skills to meet assigned goals
- Responsible for monthly forecast and revenue attainments
- Attend industry related trade shows to support Oki directly and or dealers in attendance
- Visit and train all dealers in the respective territory to assure proper sales training and support to NBD dealers
- Prospect for new dealers and potentially large account opportunities
- Interface with customer service to assure dealers have full support in place
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or Business
- 1-5 years of outside sales experience
- Good skills in planning and time management
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and teamwork
- Ability to work from Home Office
- 50% within the US & Canada including weekends
SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.