Fast print speeds - High-performance LED printing with parallel processing
The Teriostar LP-1040-MF offers fast LED print speeds and parallel processing, delivering uninterrupted output that helps keep users productive.
- High speed prints up to 7.5 D-size prints per minute
- Parallel processing prints one job while simultaneously processing another
- Industry-leading toner adhesion and black line acuity, even at fast print speeds
Maximum uptime - Long life consumables, renowned for reliability
Designed for maximum uptime and reliability, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF features a user-replaceable process cartridge and long-life charge wire, reducing service calls and maximizing uptime. Sturdy and reliable, Teriostar wide-format printers are widely used for computer aided design (CAD) and manufacture (CAM) printing and have a strong reputation in the AEC industry.
- User-replaceable process cartridge and long-life charge wire
- Strong reputation for performance and reliability in AEC industry
- High-capacity toner compartment, simple, easy-fill clean-hands toner system
Easy-to-use - Efficient scanning and copying
With a 600dpi scanner and copier, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF offers super-fast scanning and copying, including the option to scan PDF files to shared networks.
- Super-fast mono/color scanning (up to 9.4-inches per second) and copying even at 600dpi
- Dual-light CIS system improves scanning quality for paper with folds or wrinkles
- Front-panel control with scan and copy functions, including scanning of PDF files to shared networks
Flexible features - Security, automatic width detection and job control as standard
Combining a compact design with easy-to-use color LCD touchscreen panel and a range of performance-boosting features as standard, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF comes with a complete PC-based software suite which supports drag and drop file management, full file view capabilities, a sophisticated print queue along with printer support.
- Ultra-small footprint compared with other industry models; front-facing paper operations enable device to be positioned against a wall, saving space
- Easy-to-use 8.5” color LCD touchscreen panel for efficent printing and copying
- Automatic roll paper width detection and dual output paths automatically deliver small prints to the tray and large prints to the optional catch basket or stacker
- Job control sorting and cancellation via web browser or operation panel
- Security Print feature stores jobs on HDD drive until the user PIN code and password authentication is completed