LOCATION: Irving, TX
OKI Data Americas, Inc. (ODA), headquartered in Irving, TX is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products. ODA is responsible for the sales and distribution for such products in the United States. To continue and accelerate our growth, ODA is seeking a dynamic, high energy, and accomplished Applications Services& Solutions Architect.
A successful candidate would reside in the Dallas, TX area and possess 5-7 years of customer-facing experience in understanding, designing and delivering software-based IS solutions to enterprise customers. An ideal candidate would have some familiarity with the print industry.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
- Conceive, propose and foster new ideas and designs for our professional services offerings
- Solve complex technical problems involving multiple disciplines. Problems may be unique to a particular customer.
- Propose new product offerings and development methodology.
- Conduct industry research activities in areas of importance to OKI, make presentations and write white papers describing the findings.
- Transfer advanced technical expertise to local and global engineering groups.
- Provide technical consulting to the engineering staff as well as to management.
- Support ODA marketing and sales organizations by providing technical knowledge and innovative design solutions to specific customer requirements resulting in new business for OKI across multiple verticals.
- Suggest improvements in our offerings by participating in design reviews.
- Champion the Services and Solutions offerings, and act as the advocate showing the advantages of our offerings to marketing, customer service professionals, and developers worldwide.
- Prepare business use case documents in order to fulfill change request requirements.
- Work with sales and management to create and modify pricing for our solutions.
- Capably implement, test, provide proof of concepts and demonstrate your proposed solutions to staff and customers.
- Provide product and services training to customers, support groups, sales personnel and marketing managers.
- Act as a liaison for selected offering providers and software development groups that contribute products to our selection of offerings.
- Should be able to work independently or as part of a team based on project needs.
- Document product and design specifications into a statement of work.
- Be able to understand basic text variables and scripting used in print commands.
- BS in Computer Science
- Masters degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in an pre-sales engineering role
- Experience in designing and deploying service and solution offerings
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and SaaS business models
- Experience in delivering solutions with evidence of statement of work, documentation, proof of concepts, and delivery
- Knowledge of enterprise networking topology, network security, and related devices
- Proven ability to function independently
- Strong initiative and creative thinking
- PMP Certification is a plus
SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
OKI Data Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
All resumes submitted directly to an OKI Data employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the OKI Data Americas (ODA) Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the OKI Data Americas, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ODA as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.