This website (the entire website including the domain for www.oki.com - hereinafter called “this website”) is opened and operated by Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called “OKI”) or its subsidiaries/affiliated companies.
Please read the following terms and conditions and use this website only if you agree on them. Terms and conditions are subject to change and you are requested to read the latest information.
Note that this website is linked to a website opened or operated by our individual business units or our subsidiaries/affiliated companies. Use of these websites may be subject to your agreement to terms and conditions for use provided therein as well.
- Ownership of Copyright
Unless otherwise stated, contents on this website (such as documentation, materials, documents, software, images and audio) shall belong to OKI or its subsidiaries/affiliated companies.
- Limited Permission for Replication
The content on this website can be replicated only for noncommercial purposes. However, in case there is a separate copyright notice of OKI or its subsidiaries/affiliated companies on the applicable content, replication should include such a copyright notice.
- Restrictions for Use
Accuracy or usability of the content on this website as well as other data and information on this website is not warranted by OKI and its subsidiaries/affiliated companies. Neither OKI nor its subsidiaries/affiliated companies shall be liable for any inaccuracy in the content, data or information on this website. Please also note that the content, data and information on this website may be subject to change or discontinued without notice.
Rights in trade names, trademarks, logo marks and other marks used on this website are owned by OKI and its subsidiaries/affiliated companies or a third-party and are protected under the commercial law, Companies Act, Trademark Act, Unfair Competition Prevention Act and other intellectual property right laws. An authorized use of the above rights without a prior consent from the owner is prohibited.
- Specify URL of the global top page (http://www.oki.com) as a destination of linking. Contact us via Inquiry about Linking if you wish to link to any other page.
- OKI will not be responsible for any damage or compensation claim by a third-party in regard to linking to this website on your website.
- Linking from the following site is strictly prohibited.
- A site with (possible) defamation or disrepute of OKI, its subsidiaries/affiliated companies or any third-party including products or services provided by them.
- A site containing (potentially) illegal or information about (potentially) illegal activities.
- A site that features (possible) obscenity or socially unethical information.
- “Framing” this website is not permitted; display the link in a separate window to clearly identify that the content is ours.
Linking via Company Name Text
Clearly indicate that the link is to this website by using either one of the following text representations: “OKI”, “Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.” or “Oki Electric Industry” ("OKI”, or Simplified Chinese letters for “沖電気” or “沖電気工業株式会社” for a Chinese version).
Linking via Image
Unless otherwise permitted by a separate agreement, our logo mark, “OKI”, or other designs owned by OKI may not be used as an image to indicate the link.
- Please note that the content and URL on this website is subject to change or deletion without notice.
- Also note that the terms provided here may be subject to change without notice and new terms take effect as of change.
Inquiry about Linking
For inquiry about linking, contact us by filling Inquiry about Linking. You will be contacted in return for further details.
We have “Accessibility policy” as part of our Web guidelines, working for providing accessibility support catering to all customers’ needs.
Contact us for information about this website via Inquiry about Linking.