OKI Group Charter of Corporate Conduct
October 1, 2005
For the betterment of corporate value, The OKI Group (Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd. and members of its group of companies) seeks to provide satisfaction to its customers at all times and to become a trusted partner for our stakeholders, including shareholders and investors, employees, customers and suppliers, and the local societies of the areas in which it operates. In addition to complying with all related laws and regulations, the OKI Group will implement sound corporate activities consistent with social norms, and contribute to the improvement of the quality of life for people around the world.
- Customer Satisfaction
- The OKI Group is dedicated to developing and providing products and services that ensure continued customer satisfaction, in full consideration of safety and ease of use.
- Fair Corporate Activities
- The OKI Group conducts appropriate transactions and works to ensure fair, transparent, and free competition.
- Good Communication
- The OKI Group engages with society through a variety of interactions, and discloses company information in manners that are appropriate and fair.
- Intellectual Property and Information Management
- The OKI Group recognizes the importance of intellectual property, and properly manages and protects company and customer information, including personal information.
- Respect for Human Rights
- The OKI Group respects the human rights of all persons involved in its corporate activities and eliminates illicit discrimination of any kind. It does not allow child labor nor forced labor.
- A Better Working Environment
- The OKI Group ensures and maintains a safe and comfortable working environment for all employees.
- Respect for Employees
- Respecting the individuality of each employee, the OKI Group creates a corporate culture in which its personnel are encouraged to engage challenges facing the group with courage and determination.
- Environmental Conservation
- In order to realize and pass on a better global environment, the OKI Group promotes environmental management and makes efforts to conserve the environment through its products and its business activities.
- Social Contribution
- As a good corporate citizen, the OKI Group implements social contribution activities dedicated to the betterment of society.
- Regional Awareness
- The OKI Group endeavors to build a positive relationship and grow together with local societies, respecting the cultures and customs of the countries and regions in which it operates.