OKI Extends Warranty Term to Three Years for Leading ColorPainter™ Product Series
TOKYO, April 4, 2016 -- OKI Data Corporation (OKI Data), an OKI Group company specializing in the printer business today announced that OKI Data Infotech Corporation (OKI Data Infotech), specializing in wide-format printing, delivers the extension of its warranty term to three years for the ColorPainter M-64s and ColorPainter H3-104s.(*1)
The new warranty program covers replacement parts including printheads, helping customers lower their total cost of ownership and providing even greater peace of mind.
The new warranty term is available for all ColorPainter M-64s and H3-104s printers installed by OKI Data Corporation authorized distributors and dealers after April 1, 2016.(*2)
OKI Data Infotech wide-format printers are manufactured to the highest standards, ensuring highly reliable and durable devices which are now even further-enhanced by the extended three-year warranty term. OKI Data Infotech products are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the duration of their applicable warranty.(*3)
OKI Data Infotech is committed to offering a comprehensive line of highly-reliable professional graphics printers.
For more information about the new extended warranty, please contact your regional OKI Data Corporation authorized distributor/dealer.
- *1 Please note the following terms and conditions: ColorPainter Series devices including the W-64s/54s, H2-104s/74s, H2P-104s/74s and TerioStar™ Series devices are not eligible for the extended 3-year warranty.
- *2 The new warranty term will be available worldwide, excluding Japan.
- *3 Excludes consumables and consumables parts.
About OKI Data Infotech Corporation
OKI Data Infotech Corporation is a leading company in wide-format printing technology, and is a subsidiary company of OKI Data Corporation, headquartered in Chiba, Japan. OKI Data Infotech develops and manufactures precision-engineered wide-format printing systems specifically for the sign, graphics, CAD, and GIS markets that provide industry-leading productivity and image quality. OKI Data Infotech and its worldwide network of authorized distributors and dealers, provides complete printing solutions including wide-format printers, inks, media, software, installation, support, knowledge and training. Website: http://www.okidata-infotech.com/.
About OKI Data Corporation
OKI Data Corporation specializes in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of business printing solutions that empower organizations to communicate more effectively. A subsidiary of Tokyo-based OKI Electric Industry (established in 1881 as Japan's first telecommunications manufacturer), OKI Data fields representatives in 100 countries to offer innovative, leading-edge products and services worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.oki.com/printing/.
- ColorPainter and TerioStar are the trademarks of OKI Data Infotech Corporation.
- The names of the companies and products mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies and organizations.
- Press Contact:
- Public Relations Division
- * Information in the press releases is current on the date of the press announcement, but is subject to change without prior notice.