OKI Announces Changes in Representative Director
TOKYO, February 24, 2016 -- OKI (TOKYO: 6703) today announced that the Board of Directors made its appointment at its meeting today, which will be effective April 1, 2016.
Changes in Representative Director (Effective April 1, 2016)
|Name||Newly appointed title (current title)|
|Hideichi Kawasaki||Representative Director and Chairman of the Board
(Representative Director and President)
|Shinya Kamagami||Representative Director and President
(Director and Senior Vice President)
(Representative Director and Senior Executive Vice President)
Brief biography of the newly appointed Representative Director and President
- Shinya Kamagami
- Date and place of birth
- Feb.9, 1959 (57 years old), Yamagata Prefecture, Japan
- Faculty of Engineering, Yamagata University (March 1981)
- Business career
- Apr. 2015
- General Manager, Corporate Planning Division,
Chief Compliance Officer (current)
- Jun. 2014
- Director and Senior Vice President (current)
- Apr. 2014
- Chief Technology Officer (current)
- Apr. 2012
- Senior Vice President
- Apr. 2011
- Executive Officer and General Manager, Systems
Hardware Business Div.
- Apr. 2010
- General Manager, Automated Business Dept., Systems
Hardware Business Div.
- Apr. 2001
- General Manager, Hardware Development Dept.-2,
Systems Hardware Business Div. Systems Solution Company
- Apr. 1981
- Joined Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
About OKI Electric Industry (OKI)
Founded in 1881, OKI Electric Industry is Japan's leading telecommunications manufacturer in the Info-telecom field. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, OKI provides top-quality products, technologies, and solutions to customers through its info-telecom systems and printer operations. Its various business divisions function synergistically to bring to market exciting new products and technologies that meet a wide range of customer needs in various sectors. Visit OKI's global website at http://www.oki.com/.
- The names of the companies and products mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies and organizations.
- Press Contact:
- Public Relations Division
- * Information in the press releases is current on the date of the press announcement, but is subject to change without prior notice.