Environmental Management OKI Group Environmental Policy
OKI Group Environmental Policy
The OKI Group achieves a better global environment by providing products and services that contribute to the development of the information society for the next generation, and inherits this within the group.
- Aim to maximize measures' effects by implementing the OKI Group environmental management.
- Take actions to provide environment-friendly products and services in all business processes through product planning, manufacturing and maintenance operation.
- In the business activities, strive to save energy/resources and take actions to reduce and recycle wastes.
- Work on the biodiversity conservation and sustainable use.
- Comply with applicable environmental legal requirements and regulations, and with customer requirements and other requirements to which the OKI Group subscribes, and prevent pollution.
- Adequately implement PDmCA (Plan-Do-multiple Check-Act) in the environmental management system, and take actions to progress environmental performances and to continue improvements of its operation system.
- Disclose environmental information, and make wide contribution to the society by supporting environmental activities.