The CenterStage® NX Series is a line of communications servers designed for large-scale carriers and optimized to serve as a foundation for Next Generation Network(*1) (NGN) services.
The exceptional performance, capacity, and reliability of every product that wears the CenterStage NX badge ensure the ability to meet the strict requirements of the NGN networks that will comprise the next-generation social infrastructure.
- The ability to accommodate increased session and traffic volume triggered by a variety of services in a low-cost manner
- The ability to connect seamlessly with a wide range of networks
- The ability to function safely for end users, inspiring confidence and peace of mind
- March 30, 2009
- OKI Enhances Service Level for its Security Gateway "CenterStage® NX4300" with Translator Function - Offers comfortable connection environment for IPv6 users -
- March 9, 2009
- OKI, First in the Industry to Launch Carrier-grade Wideband Codec Conversion Function in its Session Border Controller "CenterStage® NX3200" for NGN
- July 16, 2008
- OKI Launches Carrier-grade SIP-ALG Function in its Session Border Controller "CenterStage® NX3200" for NGN
- July 7, 2008
- OKI Develops CenterStage® NX4300, a Security Gateway with Translator Function for IPv4 Depletion Countermeasures
- March 31, 2008
- OKI Expands its Lineup for CenterStage® NX Series, the Carrier Grade Communication Server for IMS and NGN
The CenterStage NX Series includes the following products
- Security Management System
- Security Gateway
- SipAs™ on WebLogic
This application platform includes feature-rich enabler and development environments.
- SAG (Service Access Gateway)
- SipAs™ on WebLogic
This IMS core switch enables emulation.
This proxy server features IMS support.
This media gateway control function makes it easy to migrate to IMS and features special domestic relay functionality.
- MGW (Media Gateway)
This session border controller features bandwidth control, IPv4/v6 conversion, and high-speed media conversion.
- *Some products will be released in future.
- *1NGN(Next Generation Networks)
A next-generation network architecture for which the ITU-T is currently developing the specification. Based on the Internet Protocol (IP), this next-generation communications network assumes the enhancement and expansion of IP networks and incorporates conditions such as QoS and the separation of service and transport functions. NGN standardization efforts at the ITU-T began with Study Group 13 (SG13) during the second half of the last session (2000 to 2003). Intensive consideration of the technology continues today based on an organization known as FG-NGN (Focus Group on NGN), which was created in 2004 to accelerate the consideration of NGN specifications.
- Inquiry about CenterStage NX Series
- Inquiry from Web: Inquiry form
- *Company and product names appearing on this page are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.