Design of OKI's GE-PON II
- easy installation
- various network interfaces
- easy operation
- carrier grade system
GE-PON II Features OKI offers
- Provide various services with high-granularity bandwidth control and priority control function.
- 2 types of OLT can be selected for network scales and installing environments.
- Several types of Customer's equipment (ONU) can be selected according to various deployment conditions.
What is GE-PON?
GE-PON (Gigabit Ethernet Passive Optical Network) is a type of optical access system, GE-PON is suitable for constructing carrier-grade Fiber To The Home/Building (FTTH/FTTB) such as enterprise, hotel and MDUs.
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing with single optical fiber, using 1.31µm upstream / 1.49µm downstream
- Single optical fiber can be shared up to 64 users
- Maximum transmission distance: 20km
- Access line data rate: 1Gbps
- Frame format: Ethernet
- Inquiry about GE-PON II system
- Online inquiry: inquiry form